Client: Firefly Communications
Subject: Website re-design
The Pan-European PR agency required a website that better reflects their brand proposition and meets their demanding customer expectations.
Our Task Was
As Firefly works with fast growing corporate companies, we were tasked to create a website with a strong visual first impression to create impact and impress prospective clients. Firefly also required a multi-lingual site for its Pan-European presence, in addition to building loyalty with a newsletter database.
What We’ve Done
We created a responsive, visually strong and keyword rich website that appropriately presents Firefly’s PR services online.
- A current website audit on its strengths and weaknesses.
- Strategy planning meeting to ascertain what the new website should be, understanding all the key needs and requirements.
- Video hero homepage to capture and engage users immediately. The website also featured hero image areas to create an impactful experience.
- A multi-lingual site to reflect its Pan-European presence, including French and German versions.
- Impactful case study template so that the agency can add new ones post launch.
- Sign up newsletter to drive loyalty and continuous engagement.
- Significant improvement in brand perceptions after receiving much feedback.
- Bounce rate has dropped over 10% since the site launch.
- Average session duration has increased by 28% since the site launch.
“They have been Instrumental in helping to redesign and refresh our website, which was a key part of our overall brand evolution. They work very swiftly, are very responsive and have been great at impromptu troubleshooting. They are good at communication and also provide fantastic value for money!”